Work Placement Agreement En Francais

You will receive a long-stay visa equivalent to a residence permit and marked “temporary worker”. If you are exempt from obtaining a work permit, you must prove that you are teaching. You work as a model or are a professional assistant: the permit issued has the same duration as your residence permit and allows your family members to work. In a French company belonging to the same international group of companies as your employer, you must meet the necessary conditions to obtain a multi-year residence permit (TIC) or your employer has obtained a work permit on your behalf. You must sign a training contract (pdf) (only in French) with your employer, the training organization or the host company. It must be included in your visa application. Important: Unless you are exempt from obtaining a work permit, you must prove that the temporary missions and activities you carry out in France are exempt and related to the functions you perform in your company in your country. Your employer or the manager of the French company that welcomes you for the training must send the training contract (pdf) (in French only) established by both companies or organizations to the French authorities (for validation). Whether you are currently studying or earning a university degree, we require you to be able to obtain an apprenticeship contract from your university or private university school. Unfortunately, we cannot help you without the training contract, as Spanish legislation requires trainees to deliver one. The following points generally include, but are not limited to: There are two types of internships in Spain; it is either academic or extracurricular. In order to prove that the internship is to be learned and that it is not an unknown job, this training contract is required.

It must be signed by an educational institution. There are no restrictions on the type of school, which means that they can be public or private (universities, TEFL schools, high schools, etc.). The agreement is signed by the sending institution (educational institution), the recipient company and you, the intern. You must sign a training contract (pdf) (in French only) with the Public Health Institution. If you are a model or are part of the technical support team of a model (hairdresser, makeup artist, photographer, agent, etc.) and you have signed a cooperation agreement with a model agency with a French license, you must submit your visa application in the form of cooperation agreements for foreign models providing services in France, which will be completed by your agency. Important note: Since 31.08.2019, you do not need a training contract signed by a university to carry out an internship in Spain if you are a non-European student who studied or graduated no more than 2 years ago and your internship is in your field of study. Therefore, you are eligible if: 1) you are a university or master`s student and you wish to do an internship or you did not graduate more than 2 years ago.2) The internship is related in some way to your education or background. For more information: is a TRAINING CONTRACT? In addition to your visa application, you must also submit the work permit issued to your employer.